- Webber Middle School Our fantastic PE dept - Mr. Carroll, Mrs. Laaveg & Ms. Nestle coordinated an amazing Survivor challenge for our last day of school! It was an extensive obstacle course where students competed in teams of 5 and the 3 fastest teams competed against the teacher team in the final round. #WebberSurvivor #theWebberWay 1 week 3 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Rubik's: You Can Do The Cube Thank you for sending us 225 cubes for solving and creating mosaics with this May. Our students would solve an average of one mosaic per day. #TheWebberWay #WebberMakes 1 week 4 days ago.
- Webber Middle School World War I escape room activity in Mrs. Kaup's classroom today. It was just the right lesson to keep these kids engaged at the end of the school year! #theWebberWay #problemsolving 🕵️♀️🧩🗺 3 weeks 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Due to weather, the Wes Crist track and field championships today will be cancelled. Your athletes will be turning in their uniforms at lunch. Thanks to our amazing coaches for their dedication & flexibility with the weather this season. 3 weeks 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School The Wes Crist Middle School Track Championships have been postponed until Thursday, May 23rd. The meet will still be held at French Field and we will be making a slight adjustment to the schedule of events. The girls open 1600 will take place at 1:45 p.m. followed by the boys open 1600 at 2:00 p.m. The open 800 for both girls and boys will be moved to right before the competitive 800 in the schedule of events. The 100m low hurdles for girls will follow the open mile at approximately 2:30 p.m. We will be sending out an updated event schedule later today. #SpringtimeinColorado 3 weeks 5 days ago.
- Webber Middle School May Spirit Week is next week! https://www.wevideo.com/view/1386903602 4 weeks 1 day ago.
- Webber Middle School The Webber Boys and Girls Golf Teams participated in the district golf tournament earlier this week. The girls took second place, just 3 strokes shy of being district champions for the 3rd year in a row. Reece Bandemer was the top golfer for Webber and won the girls’ portion of the tournament. Reece’s sister, Jordyn, took 5th. Webber was also represented by Jani Dunn, Haisley Leskinen, and Izzy Kinder. Way to go, ladies!!! The boys ended up finishing 8th and were led by Coleman Sayers. Also playing were Henry Lasher, Derek Luther, Kutler King and Nathan Schoenbauer. Both coaches would like say thank you to their players for a great season! It was a lot of fun and everyone really grew a lot during our short season. Golfers, please remember to return your washed golf shirt to your coach as soon as possible. Thank you Coaches Morris and Milburn-Lauer!! #theWebberWay #WebberGolf 1 month 4 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School In track and field action last night, the Webber boys finished first and the Webber girls finished a close second in a meet vs. Lesher and Blevins. Top scorers for Webber were: Riley Simpson, Ben Good, Marley Kesler, Keegan Cole, Josephine DeMaret, Azaiah Colin, Sheridan Noeldner, and Owen Wentz. Special thanks to Mr. Gillis, Mr. Bono, and Mr. Lauritz for helping run the meet. The track team is back in action again tonight in a big meet vs. Preston and RCS. #thewebberway 1 month 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Check out the talented artists & their artwork that Ms. Carlson has displayed around our building! #TheWebberWay #WebberCreates 1 month 3 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Inspired by the Washed Ashore ocean plastic art project, Mrs. Kearns' 4th-period Environmental Responsibility class spent two class periods collecting plastic trash outside on the Webber campus. They decided to upcycle the plastic and create a classroom decoration of a Colorado Flag to bring awareness of the environmental issues associated with plastic. #theWebberWay 1 month 5 days ago.
Friday, June 07th, 2019
Teen Lego Challenge: Modular Space Station https://t.co/UquchRmVsK
Thursday, June 06th, 2019
We'd like to recognize our Webber runners & their leader, Coach Long - who WON the Colorado Marathon in 2005. The w https://t.co/VKPbeE4G6f
Wednesday, June 05th, 2019
Wednesday, June 05th, 2019