- Webber Middle School Mr. Petersen's science class made a model of the water cycle in a plastic bag and hung them in the hallways for natural light. Students had to make a flipgrid video about what they thought would happen before they learned about the steps of the water cycle. Then they learned about the water cycle and checked the bags. Finally they had to draw a picture of their bag in their journal and label all the parts of the water cycle (they had evidence of) with the correct vocabulary. #Webberlearns #WeAreWebber 4 days 12 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Thanksgiving food drive - we are in dire need of more food for our Webber families! A long tradition at Webber is hosting the Turkey Round Up -these turkeys are taken to the Food Bank and then Webber has picked up turkeys + all the sides for Webber families that are in need of a meal. THIS YEAR – the Food Bank is no longer providing all the side dishes and we have about 40 families that we would like to support. FCCLA has assigned each hallway with a food to bring in so that we can put together these meals. Please encourage your 6th period classes and fill the boxes (that will appear) at the end of your hallways with your assigned food. FCCLA will be responsible for collecting food in the boxes on a regular basis. All food needs to be collected by Nov. 16th A Rooms + Middle Science Classrooms = Stuffing (box mixes) B West = Canned Corn B East = Canned Green Beans C West = Canned cranberries C East = Canned Yams D Wings + Modulars = Gravy (canned or jarred) E & F Wings = Mashed Potatoes (boxed) 5 days 4 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Mrs. Broste's Creative Foods students were very creative in the Mac & Cheese Battle Royal! Creamy sauces, bacon, pickled jalapenos & Fritos were a few of the key ingredients for each of the winning kitchens. (But not all of the ingredients in the same dish!) 🔥🧀🐾 Congrats budding chefs! #WebberFCS 5 days 4 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Webber student leaders representing at The Power of Play Summit for Student Wellness last week. Thank you teachers Mrs. Laaveg & Ms. Nestle for encouraging healthy lifestyles! #theWebberWay #WeAreWebber #WebberWellness 1 week 11 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Spirit day tomorrow!! 🤠🏌️♀️🏇🌵⛳ https://www.wevideo.com/view/1240101937 1 week 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School During lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday FCCLA will have a table in the lunchroom for students to write down what they are thankful for onto leaves. These messages will be added to our “Webber is Thankful For…” tree in the entrance of the school. Happy Thanksgiving! #theWebberWay #WeAreWebber 1 week 4 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Did you know No Shave November has started here at Webber? We use this month to raise money to support Webber families. Any teacher that is participating (growing extra hair) will have some kind of jar or container in their classroom. If you think their beard, or leg hair growth, is awesome, put some pennies in their jar. If you want to vote against them, put in silver coins or bills!! #WebberCares #theWebberWay #noshavenovember 2 weeks 1 day ago.
- Webber Middle School Mrs. Kearns' science classes completed and tested their pumpkin catapults this week 🎃🎃 #ScienceIsFun #theWebberWay #WeAreWebber 2 weeks 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Webber students and staff are really creative! Happy Halloween! #NoCandyForBreakfast #WeAreWebber #theWebberWay 🎃 2 weeks 3 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Webber 7th grade GT students participated in a holiday themed service learning project last Sunday: volunteering for the City of Fort Collins at Treatsylvania. Great job! #WeAreWebber #theWebberWay 📸Dr. Hollingsworth 2 weeks 3 days ago.
6th gr Science created models of the water cycle in plastic bags, which were hung in the hallway utilizing natural https://t.co/3bYPOtcLoe
Webber leaders representing at The Power of Play Summit for Student Wellness. Thank you teachers Mrs. Laaveg & Ms. https://t.co/ISFlS4T3yL
FCCLA will have a table in the lunchroom Tues & Wed for Ss to write down what they are thankful for onto . The https://t.co/4v8xbk0NKg