- Webber Middle School Webber Night Out is THIS Friday!!! Hope you can make it! #theWebberWay #WNO https://www.wevideo.com/view/1358544792 15 hours 32 min ago.
- Webber Middle School 6th graders traveled to the Heart J Center in Loveland last Friday for an Experiential Learning science field trip. Students participated in activities including: *stream ecology, where they looked for benthic macroinvertebrates in the Big Thompson River * a wildlife hike where they navigated natural obstacles to an area to observe a nesting Cooper's Hawk *a challenge course, where students used team work on structures built from wood left over from the last flood to solve problems as a team *connecting with horses, where they learned about the roles of horses on the ranch and their behavior *a wildlife presentation, where students learned about the physical adaptations of organisms that enable them to survive in the local habitat and *an eco-art labyrinth where students created original chalk art on labyrinth stones as a symbol of peace. It was an awesome day! #theWebberWay #Webberlearns 2 days 8 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Congrats to our Webber Solar Car team and their fearless leader Mrs. Kearns! #theWebberWay 2 days 14 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School This week 7th graders had a Rumble in Language Arts class! Many dressed as a Soc or Greaser character from the classic novel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Once again our tweets and fun photos garnered the attention of the REAL S.E.Hinton in a retweet of our festivities. Here's a peek into a few classrooms! Thanks Mrs. O'Connor, Mr. Jankow and Ms. Sovine for your hard work making this day happen! #theWebberWay #HotSoc #WebberReads 6 days 8 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Our inaugural Webber Solar Car Team raced at the Regional Junior Solar Sprint Competition on April 13th. Sofia & Emily's Nitro Kitty a LiPo battery car won BEST IN SHOW for their clever design & 4th place in speed. The Solar Powered Panther car designed by Charlie, Ivan, Caleb, & Gavin won 3rd place in speed. The fastest car of the entire event & the first place winner was Solar Hijinx Integrated Technology designed by Webber's own Maddie, Jared & Abbigail. Coaches Kearns & Over are so proud! Thank you to our sponsors: The Platte River Power Authority and the City of Fort Collins Utilities Department. Eight teams from Webber will move on to State, May 4th at Dakota Ridge HS to compete for trophies & prize money! Here is a link to the article about the regional event in the Loveland Reporter-Herald. http://www.reporterherald.com/news/education/ci_32573984/regional-middle-schoolers-test-solar-battery-powered-cars #theWebberWay #WebberMakes Regional middle schoolers test solar, battery-powered cars in Loveland 6 days 10 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School Just Jazz is tonight at 7pm! It’s our annual Dessert Concert Fundraiser for our amazing Music Department! Hope to see you there! Tickets sales begin at 6:30pm. For more info & to purchase tickets visit our website: https://web.psdschools.org/news web.psdschools.org 1 week 12 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School We had a wonderful guest speaker today who spoke to 6th grade Language Arts classes about activism and their voice. Thank you journalist & author Susan Skog for your visit and your positive message! I know that many students left inspired after your time with them! Thank you to Mrs Bundy, Mr. Murillo & Mrs. Marsh for giving up your valuable class time to introduce students to what activism can look like in preparation for your next project! #WebberLearns #theWebberWay 1 week 2 days ago.
- Webber Middle School Varsity softball game has been cancelled for today. Softball will not have practice. The track team will practice indoors today. 2 weeks 12 hours ago.
- Webber Middle School 2 weeks 1 day ago.
- Webber Middle School Currently Track practice is on & indoors today. This may change if the District cancels all events due to weather. We'll let you know when we know! 2 weeks 1 day ago.
Last night we celebrated our Masonic Award winner Quinlin! What a fantastic student! TY Masonic Lodge for the speci https://t.co/aqoxFEHOZh
Our unified basketball team lost a close one to Lesher yesterday, but it sure was fun! Come out and cheer the team https://t.co/4RBi0sxFsY
More photos from our 6th grade field trip to Sylvan Dale Ranch that capture the student engagement & excitement of https://t.co/flS2BJQwD3