Here is the 2016-2017 fee sheet: /webfm/350 Free and Reduced Lunch applications are electronic! Follow this link to learn more information, as well as to fill out your application! www.myschoolapps.com - once your application has been approved, school fees can be waived by filling out the Fee Waiver form on Parent Vue. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Susan at 488-7802
You are here
6th & 7th grade laptop check in will be Thursday, May 19th and Friday, May 20th during your student’s English
classes. Parents/guardians, we need your help! Please be sure your student brings their laptop charger cord in on Thursday, May 19th (6th graders) or Friday, May 20th (7th graders) It will be checked in along with the student laptop. If a charger cord is lost/damaged, replacement cost is $31.99 and will be added to Synergy accounts. Any non-accidental damage to a student laptop will be charged a repair fee.
As a reminder, here are deadlines for library/technology items:
● All library items (books, magazines & equipment) are due NO LATER than Friday, May 13th. Items not returned will be considered "lost", and replacement costs will be added to Synergy accounts.
● May 19th: Laptop check for in 6th grade (during English classes)
● May 20th: Laptop check in for 7th grade (during English classes)
2016-2017 Registration Information
- August 8th, 2106: New student registration (at 1:30 p.m.).
- August 9th, 2016: New student registration (at 10:30 a.m.).
- August 10th, 2016: Math placement test for new students to Webber (at 9 a.m.).
- August 16th, 2016: New 7th/8th grade students to Webber check-in (3:00-4:00 p.m.).
- August 17th, 2016: 6th grade student check-in (2:00-5:00 p.m.).
- August 18th, 2016: Returning 7th/8th grade student check-in (1:00-3:00 p.m.).
- August 19th, 2016: First day of school for 6th grade students.
WHEN: 3:30-7:30 p.m.-Wednesday, February 24th, 2016
WHERE: Webber Middle School- Gymnasiums, commons and lobby areas. Teacher location maps and student schedules will be available at the door.
WHY: Meet individually with your son’s and/or daughter’s teachers to discuss work habits, skill strengths and areas for growth. (If an additional conference is necessary, please schedule it at this time). Students are encouraged to attend with parents or guardians.
Due to the weather conditions forecasted to worsen throughout the day, all middle school athletic events scheduled for today are postponed to Thursday, February 4th. Thank you and travel safe on your commute home!