- 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Lunch applications are electronic! Follow this link to get more information and to fill out your application! https://www.myschoolapps.com/
- If you would like to volunteer with a field trip or in the school, please register as a PSD volunteer! http://psd.ezcommunicator.net/edu/Poudre/ezcomm/register.aspx?t=v&app=0
- Our website is a great way to stay informed. Check it out on a regular basis. https://web.psdschools.org/
- Bus stop Information can be found at: https://schoolbus.psdschools.org/
- Please check Parent Vue to ensure that you have an e-mail address on file with us in order to receive Webber e-mail communications. https://svue.psdschools.org/
- You can manage your students lunch money and pay school fees with the following link: https:psdschools.schoolpay.com.
- Orientation for NEW to Webber 7th graders is Friday, August 17, 12:00 p.m. and 8th graders is Fri-day 17th at 1:30-2:30pm. Students will pick up schedule, receive locker assignment, and principal’s welcome.
- Check-in for all 6th graders is Monday, August 20, 12:00 –3:00 p.m. Students & parent will be able to fill out paperwork, pick up schedule, receive locker assignment, drop off supplies, check in with the school nurse, and add money to lunch accounts. Skip the payment window line by paying fees at : https://psdschools.schoolpay.com
- Check-in for returning 7th and 8th graders is August 20, 8:00-11:00 a.m. Parent can fill out paperwork, pick up schedule, receive locker assignment, drop-off sup-plies, check-in with the school nurse, and add money to lunch accounts. Skip the payment window line by paying fees at: https://psdschools.schoolpay.com
- First day of school for 6th graders is Tuesday, August 21.
- First day of school for 7th and 8th graders is Wednesday, August 22.
- The building opens every morning at 7:40a.m., with the exception of students with a zero hour class.
- School pictures are Thursday, August 23.
- Back to School Night for parents is Thursday, August 30 at 6:00 p.m. Follow a shortened version of your students’ schedule to meet teachers and learn about classes and receive instructions on how to check grades online.
- Webber Night Out for students is Friday, October 12 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Phone Numbers: Office: 488-7800 - Attendance: 490-3089
Registrar / Counseling: 488-7812
Important Quick Links & Dates
WELCOME TO WEBBER