It’s FINALLY time for Fall Sports at Webber!
What you need to know:
- Sports Physicals
- Sports Physicals are required for ALL athletes who want to participate and must be updated annually.
- All athletes must have a current sports physical before you can participate in any in-season practice or pre-season camps
- Sports Physicals will be offered at the Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School
- Starting July 22 and running through August 21, 2015, the Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School will be open to any Poudre School District Middle or High School student, including uninsured or underinsured, who need a Sports Physicals/Well Child exam. Students/families can call the center’s main number at 970.488.4950 to schedule an appointment. Although the Center can and does bill insurance if available (including Medicaid and CHP+), our hope is to meet the needs of students/families that are uninsured or underinsured and/or having a difficult time scheduling this annual exam. Families will be asked to provide insurance information and if none is available, to self-report income to be put on a sliding scale. The Center does not currently collect any cash copayment/ payment of any type. No student is ever turned away for inability to pay and all students who enroll in the Center can be seen AT NO COST TO the student/family.
For further Information please visit the PSD middle school sports page PSD Middle School Sports
First Practice for all Fall Sports is August 24th
- Volleyball (formally a spring sport, replaces softball – softball is now in the spring) for 7th and 8th Grade ** The first several days of practice are tryouts.
- Football for 7th and 8th Grade
- Boys and Girls Cross Country for 6th, 7th and 8th Grade
- Boys and Girls Tennis for 7th Grade and 8th Grade
Pre-Season Camps (current sports physical required)
- 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. Week of August 17-21 from 3 pm to 4 pm, meet by the flagpole in front of Webber each day. The camp is free, and athletes should dress in proper running attire each day. If you have any questions, please contact Marc Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-season Boot Camp begins August 17th M-Th (no practice Friday) 3:00pm-4:30 p.m. on Westfield Courts behind Johnson Elementary School. Please check the tennis website for more information. https://webbertennisrocks.wikispaces.com/
ALL game schedules are available for ALL sports seasons @ poudreschooldistrictathletics.org
ALL athletic forms are available on the PSD middle school sports page PSD Middle School Sports
Form are also available at Webber main office.
Register with the PSD Partnership and Volunteer Center
Be certified in CPR and 1st Aid
Have completed the Concussion training
ALL sports carry a $75 fee per athlete; $300 max per family
For all of your questions please refer to the PSD middle school sports page PSD Middle School Sports
Please feel free to contact Webber Main office @ 488-7800 or myself with any questions.
For up to date athletic information please go to http://poudreschooldistrictathletics.org
Athletes are required to have a current athletic physical and athletic authorization signed and turned into the front office prior to the first day of practice.
Check out our NEW Football Website link.